The authors or the following papers will receive the support from ECLAC–INET to participate of the seminar:
- Alberto Botta. Professor, University of Pavia. The Macroeconomics of a Financial Dutch Disease
- Antonio Martins. Universidade de Sao Paulo (USP). Competitive Exchange Rate and Infrastructure in a Macrodynamics of Economic Growth
- Emiliano Travieso. Professor, Universidad de la República del Uruguay (UDELAR). Mucho Keynes, poco Schumpeter: una mirada a la economía política del cambio estructural en Argentina.
In addition, we strongly encourage all former students that submitted papers to come and present their work in the seminar, and participate in the debates and activities that will take place on July 27 and 28.
The first day (July 27), Luis Bértola, Professor at UDELAR, will give the inaugural lecture of the Summer School on Latin American Economies. In the second day (July 28), the Keynes-Schumpeter seminar will be held. All friends and alumni are welcome.
We would like to thank the members of the committee that dedicated time and effort to read and assess all the papers submitted to the prize:
- Simone Cecchini, Division of Social Development, ECLAC
- Luis Miguel Galindo, Division of Sustainable Development and Human Settlements, ECLAC
- Esteban Pérez, Division of Economic Development, ECLAC
- Gabriel Porcile, Division of Production, Productivity and Management, ECLAC
Thanks to all the alumni that sent papers. We hope to see you very soon at ECLAC!